It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in The 4th Immuno-Oncology World Congress (Immuno-Oncology2023) which will take place 4-5 December 2023 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Immuno-Oncology2023 will focus on the latest developments and findings in immuno-oncology therapy as well as targeted therapy. The Congress will examine treatments available on the market as well as treatments still in the development stage. The Congress will welcome Oncologists, Dermatologists, Immunologists, Surgical Oncologists, clinical scientists, industry leaders and other experts.
The congress will focus on the following key areas:
- Selecting patients for treatment with immunotherapy
- Biologic markers in Immuno-Oncology
- The current drugs available in immunotherapy (and combinations)
- Cell therapy
- Future directions in Immuno-Oncology
- Evaluating response in immunotherapy
- Toxicity management of immunotherapy drugs
You are invited and encouraged to contribute to the program by submitting an abstract for oral and poster presentation and we look forward to your active involvement.
We look forward to seeing you at Immuno-Oncology2023 in the beautiful city of Frankfurt.
|Prof. Jacob Schachter
Sheba Medical Center, Israel
|Prof. Dr. Dirk Schadendorf
University Hospital Essen, Germany